Texas is one of the many areas of the US we serve to compare and shop for competitive electric rates for our customers. We work with both residential and commercial customers to find the cheapest electric rates available. One of our main responsibilities is to offer a clear understandable and transparent process throughout the electricity rate auction and bid process.
- Multiple national and local electric companies compete against each other to win your electricity business.
- We represent you our client when submitting your electric usage out to bid.
- Rather than being a shill broker claiming to be an energy consultant only representing 1 or 2 electric companies we go out to multiple Texas electric companies
- Our reverse auction process is a transparent process and works to lower the electricity rates as providers compete to win.
- Our proposal is sent over showing you multiple fixed electricity rates and terms. More advanced electric rate products are also shown in the proposal based on your needs and situation.
- Through hedging, heat rate, natural gas products, MCPE, and the balancing energy market we offer predictability in energy price.
For residential electric rates customers in Texas it is a little more straight forward than a commercial customer. You simply need to use our electric rates comparison chart and type in your zip code to begin comparing and ordering electricity rates online.
Commercial Electric Rates and Prices in Texas
For commercial businesses we put your company through a complete reverse auction process sent out to multiple competitive electric companies. Everything we do in our process is transparent to our customers. A detailed electricity rate and company proposal is sent over once all bids are in. Commercial electric rates in Texas change daily so when you receive your commercial electric rates proposal it can be refreshed and updated any day you need it.
Once you have accepted a Texas electric company and rate you are happy with the trigger must be pulled on that price the same day since the market moves with the natural gas and commodity energy fuels market on a daily basis. There is no pressure to sign your electric contract on the same day as receiving your proposal but we want to set your expectations that a commercial electric rate given today will not be good tomorrow.
Get the latest electric rates in TX right here.
It is important to note that we are not a shill energy consulting that is really only a direct agent of one or two electricity providers but instead a customer advocate and energy consulting firm dedicated to making sure several electricity companies compete for your business. The reverse auction process we use insures that you end up with the best Texas electric rate among all providers bidding on your account. This process is not typical of quite a few Texas energy companies claiming to be consultants but are really just an outsourced sales agent for one or two electric companies.